16 Tales from the Master of Flash Fiction
Featuring 16 gripping short stories inspired by true events, this fiction collection delves deeply into the psyches of the most heroic and the most damaged among us as its characters struggle to hold their ground against the world’s cruelty.
Standout stories include:
- The Low Season: a cook defends his threatened honor on a tropical island
- When We Ate Faces: a police officer tries to explain the evil in the world, and in himself
- Aflame: a daughter reflects on a lifetime of living in the shadow of her missing sister
- Sleepwalking: a father faces the consequences of his son’s inexplicable illness
- Stand Your Ground: a murder defendant searches for his own motive
- Coyote: a prosecutor tries to make sense of a senseless tragedy
Download the first short story collection from T.K. Young today.